At Family Eye Group, the health and well-being of our patients and staff is our first priority. We have stringent cleaning and sanitization protocols in place to help protect them from contaminants. As always, we strive to optimize our patient’s and staff’s safety.
If you have any cough, fever, shortness of breath, extreme allergies, fatigue within the last 21 days, or have had contact with anyone who has, please call our office before coming to your appointment.
Also, if you have traveled to China, Japan, South Korea, Iran, Italy or have any close contacts or family members that have traveled there in the last month, please call our office before coming to your appointment.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 symptoms can be similar to the cold or flu and may take up to two weeks to appear after exposure to the disease.
- Shortness of breath
- Lack of appetite
- Muscle aches and pains
- Allergy-like symptoms
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Sore throat
Important prevention methods include:
- Washing hands frequently
- Practice good respiratory hygiene, cover mouth with tissues when coughing or sneezing
- Maintain social distancing from others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
As per Lancaster General Health Suburban Pavilion guidelines:
- Only one visitor will be permitted to accompany a patient to facilitate care
- NO children under the age of 12 will be permitted to accompany a patient to facilitate care